Five years ago today, my dad stood with me behind closed doors waiting to walk me down the aisle. My husband stood at the end of that aisle waiting for me, to begin our new life together. I have never once doubted my decision to say "I do".
Every day we grow and live life together, I say "I do" all over again. He is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my companion, my lover. I can't imagine doing life without him. Somehow, despite all our differences, we fit. Together, we are much stronger and better than we are on our own.
Thank you for saying "I do" and for living out your vows to me every single day, in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad times. You have never once given up on me and remind me over and over again that you love me no matter how much of a mess I am. I love you, Ted!




Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
ReplyDelete