Photo Credit: justshootingmemories
"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:11-13 ESV)
I love how God reaches me with His words right where I am. As I read these words this week, they were exactly the reminder I needed. Contentment does not come from wealth, success, health, or possessions, but from the feet of Christ. It comes from wholly depending on Him, for when I am weak, He is strong and His grace is always sufficient.
Linking up with Barbie for Fresh Brewed Sundays.


Oh yes. Yes. Thankful.
ReplyDeleteI love this. Contentment is truly only found when I rely on Him. Thanks for linking up today!
ReplyDelete