Friday, November 23, 2012

A Shutterfly Christmas {Giveaway}


It should come as no surprise to those who know me and this blog well that I love Shutterfly.  Capturing memories through photos is my passion and I love the quality and variety of photo products Shutterfly offers.  It is, by far, my favorite photo printing website.

Since our firstborn arrived and we entered the world of parenthood, I have enjoyed creating photo cards to send to family and friends for Christmas.  I love walking to the mailbox in December and finding Christmas cards for those we love, but my favorites are always those with photos.  As much as I love words, sometimes a photo is worth more than a million words.


Two years ago we started doing family photo shoots to use for Christmas photos.  Finding just the right card to share our memories was so much fun when I found the beautiful variety of Christmas Cards Shutterfly offers.  The only problem is deciding which one, because I love them all.

Right now, Shutterfly also has great deals going on for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to help make your Christmas photo cards more affordable.  You can get 10 FREE photo cards through 11/25 and on Monday (11/26) you can get 25% off your entire order.  Plus, check out their special offers page for more great deals.  Now, if only I could make up my mind on which card to choose!


Would you enjoy creating your own photo cards with Shutterfly?  Shutterfly has generously offered a giveaway for $50 to spend on your own creations.  So, go ahead and browse through their beautiful collection of Christmas photo cards and enter using the Rafflecopter entry form below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in exchange for my honest review of Shutterfly's Christmas card collection. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment